THE BEAD FAIRY RETURNS...

THE BEAD FAIRY RETURNS...
ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN...THE BEAD FAIRY IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Free Form Peyote


Greetings Beaders of 2012! 

This is my first new project of 2012! And I'm excited to share with you all.  After doing a bit of holiday beading I started 2012 fresh out of ideas... until a couple of our FABULOUS *BSB* beaders came
 in with inspiration pictures and their own projects.  I caught their creative bug and made this purple, peyote, woven fabric creation!! I'm really excited about the "NO RULES" style of this bracelet and 
can't wait to see what all of you do with this style of peyote.  

Come in this Saturday Jan. 14, 10:30-1pm for the class. 
If you can't make it no worries because there will be a full calendar 
coming soon for Jan-Feb. 

Peace and love!! 
Allison



No comments:

Post a Comment